I love soups!
They are such an easy, economic and healthy dish. They are also perfect for people with busy schedules. Check out this amazing soup recipes!
Whaaaaa??? Lesbians can live past 17??? OUTLANDISH
it’s a trailer for a really great movie pls watch it oh my gosh
omg that looks so sweet
BWAAAAAAAA old love ;u;
i was expecting something sad from the comments buT THAT WAS HILARIOUS OH MY GOD
I’m gunna cry.
Aaa this looks like a really good movie?!
No, but guys! It came out in 2011! The DVD is available through Netflix! Can someone else corroborate whether it’s available for streaming?
I can corroborate that it’s available for streaming at least in the US :D I know what I am watching tonight!
I AM CRYING
I JUST STARTED LAUGHING AND CLAPPING LIKE A SEAL
IN CASE YOU NEED TO **** ME BUT YOU CANT, I KNOW, I’VE TRIED.
HE ****’D 80 PEOPLE IN 2 DAYS.EPIC
the whole concept of flirting is just lost on me most of the time really. whenever someone is like “oh they were flirting with you” i’m just like. what. whenever someone is like “were you flirting with them?” i’m just like. what. whenever someone is like “oh you totally were flirting with them!” i’m just like. what. what is flirting. what is going on. what. i have no idea what’s going on. what
- She’s halfway through working on a new film (found it on imdb here: Too Late) She mentioned working with John Hawkes and when asked what was her favourite work she’d done in the past other than teen wolf, she said she thought this project was her favourite. There are lots of long, 20-minute, one take scenes that she really enjoys doing. Also, she plays a stripper.
- She would have liked to work more with Dylan (because he is fun to work with and talented). She also would have liked to work more with Posey so that Allison and Scott could properly get back to being better friends.
- They filmed her being dead, before filming her actual death scene, and she obviously had to hold her breath during filming. But she couldn’t stop crying during the takes at first.
- Said that Allison’s death will help Scott’s character
- She would have liked Allison to end up as a CIA or FBI agent
- She would like to be in a Romantic Comedy. She said even though they’re not highly acclaimed, she thought it would be nice to smile for a change, since Allison was never really a comedic character.
- She likes vegemite, had tried it three years ago.
- Doesn’t eat meat, but eats fish.
- Even if it would be fun, she wouldn’t want to come back to the show to do any dream/flashback/zombie sequences, because she wouldn’t want that to diminish Allison’s character/take away from her exit.
- Her dream theatre roles would be Hamlet, or Cleopatra from Cleopatra and Antony (both Shakespeare)
I can’t think of anything else that was new, she spoke about Allison’s death a bit and how she organically was wanting to say ‘i love you, i love you’ over and over. (And how the producer came over and said, you’re not meant to say that, and she was just like ‘…oh’ - while she was lying there covered in blood and crying).